FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
YNG Online Inc. Takes Top International Creative Award – The 2009 Summit Creative Awards
YNG Online Inc. is a gold winner in the 2009 Summit Creative Award® competition for its creative work for Cyber eyes studios.
The Summit Creative Awards recognizes and celebrates the creative accomplishments of small and medium sized advertising agencies and other creative groups with annual billings of $30 million or less. Over the fifteen years, the competition has established itself as the premier arbiter of creative excellence for firms of this size.
This year’s panel of international judges included:
- Lisa Charlesbois, Senior Copywriter, Ogilvy One Worldwide – United States
- Louai Alasfahani, Managing Director/Creative Director, Paragon Marketing Communications – Kuwait
- Dan Geva, Senior Art Director, Harrison & Star – United States
- Ethan Jameson, Senior Copywriter, United States
- Ian Schwey, Associate Creative Director, doug agency – Canada
- Tom Roychoudhury, Chief Innovations Officer, MCN | Middle East Communications Network an Interpublic Group Company
- Christopher Jones, Principal & Creative Director, Stellar Debris Creative Studios – Japan
- Liam Wielopolski, Executive Creative Director, Bloom – Ireland
- David Ross, Associate Creative Director, EvoLogue – United States
- Kevin Hersh, Creative Director, MFX, Inc. – United States
- Tony Adamic, Owner/Creative Director, Elevator – Croatia
- Imelda Suriato, Creative Director, Squeaky Wheel Media – United States
- Ravinder Singh, Director, Strategy and Online Marketing, Kulwant Advisory – Kenya
Entries in 22 creative categories are judged against a stringent set of standards. During the blind judging events Summits judges search for innovative and creative concepts, strong executions and the ability to communicate and persuade.
“Winning a Summit Creative Award is a significant accomplishment. The combination of our excellent judges and the tough judging criteria ensures that only deserving entries receive Summit recognized.” Said Jocelyn Luciano, Executive Director for the Summit International Awards. “It was an exciting year to watch and listen to the judges’ debate the details of individual entries. Making the decisions of which ones receive the top spots is hard.”
Founded in 1999, YNG Online Internet Solutions, is a custom web design company and a leading provider of managed Internet services, with an emphasis on serving the business-to-business market in more than 5 countries and several U.S. States. YNG Online offers a wide range of Internet solutions, including high-speed web hosting and co-location services, e-commerce, web design , programming and corporate branding.
Specializing in custom built web solutions YNG Online is dedicated to delivering quality, value, and exceptional customer service. Whether you have an existing website and are ready to upgrade to the next level, or developing your business site from the ground up, YNG Online can provide the right solutions to fit your needs. YNG Online has the resources and the skill to create anything you can imagine.
With their foundation as a multimedia and corporate web development firm, YNG Online has extensive experienced working for national and international organizations from ecommerce and database-driven website development to fully integrated and automated intranet applications.
This year’s creative competition included companies from the following twenty-six countries: Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, England, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, India, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Martinique – French West Indies, Oman, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States and United Kingdom.
Winners were selected in categories that include print, broadcast, emerging media, online advertising, marketing materials, direct mail, green marketing, political, corporate video, public service, best idea never produced, industry self-promotion, and brand redesign.
The Summit International Awards (SIA) organization was founded in 1994. The organization conducts the Summit Creative Award, the Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award and the Summit Emerging Media Award. The 2009 competition is the 15th year for the creative competition. Additional information about the Summit International Awards organization, its competitions and winning firms can be found on the Summit Awards web site at www.summitawards.com.
Article By Giessel Razavi